Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And we finally join the revolution...

I decided that it was time to enter the wonderful world of blogging. Because I need something else to do. Ha ha. It seems that I can keep up with everyone else's lives, it's time I allow you to do the same.

I turned 30 yesterday and celebrated with a whirlwind trip to Cape. I never thought I'd be excited about being home for my birthday, but it was nice. I did, however, make the mistake of driving by my parents' old house and discovered that it is now purple. 'Tis sad. But it was a good trip. It's nice to go "home" once in a while.

I will add new pictures of the boys and try to write something at least once a week, so check back often. And if you have a blog, let me know so I can add it to my list!

No comments: